Social Media Manager
Position: Social Media Manager / Project management
Location: Naperville IL
Status: Full Time
Starts: Immediately upon hire
Rate: Base salary plus production bonuses
Confluence Social Marketing, A SOLOMO+CO (Social, Local, Mobile, + Content) is a local marketing firm looking for a Social Media Account Manager / Project Manager to join their team.
About the Job
The Social Media Account / Project Manager will oversee and implement best in class social media marketing communications for local and national clients. The ideal candidate is a strategist, writer, and marketing communicator who is passionate about social communications and integrated marketing, and also understands the concepts of SEO. The right person will serve as an evangelist for social innovation and will lead the agency and its clients in creating cutting-edge, award worthy social campaigns and digital norms.
The following will be part of the day-to-day role:
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Solid understanding of both project management and development life cycles, including the ability to identify and resolve issues and manage risk
- Write and edit status updates and other copy, submit requests for art and design creation, create content for multiple social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+.
- Publish, monitor and engage across multiple social media channels on behalf of multiple brands and customers. Create copy and send to artist for creation.
- Respond to clients needs and requests regarding their communication.
- Attend weekly account meetings, tracking key dates, sharing account successes and maintaining customer relationships
- Contribute as a social media thought leader writing and publishing blog articles that consider the industry’s challenges and successes
- On-board new accounts, applying previously developed processes while determining campaign strategy and contributing new marketing concepts
- Provide excellent customer service and support to our clients, building enduring client relationships
- Must be flexible, highly adaptive, work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must have balanced sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor, especially in stressful or pressured situations
- Understand Facebook Tabs and Advertising
- Manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Be a great communicator, thinker and implementor with excellent Grammar and Organization Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in Social Media communications
- Software Skillset: Social Media Marketing Management tools like Hubspot, Hootsuite, Sendible or similar experience
- Base Camp, Asana, Done Done, or similar
- Basic to medium working knowledge of WordPress, plug-in installations, configuration), Facebook Applications (creating, and staging apps), HTML, CSS, SEO
- Detail oriented and highly organized with ability to understand big picture
- Entrepreneurial leader with desire to contribute to overall success
Fun, casual, and independent workplace
Medical and dental insurance
Salary commensurate with experience
Location: Chicago IL, West Suburbs, North Suburbs, NorthWest Suburbs. 1+ years Reports To: Regional Sales Director Functions: Sales, Business Development Industries: Online Advertising, Internet, Marketing & Advertising Compensation: Competitive compensation + commission + Bonus structure Overview: We are looking to add to our growing sales team with Account Executives who can locate, penetrate and sell new mobile advertising, Review Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and SEO. Confluence Local Marketing specializes and has developed a proprietary system to increase calls, increase in store visits, increase sales, and increase revenue for our clients. Confluence Local Marketing is headquartered in Naperville, IL. We have a mobile first strategy that leverages real time data to help our clients be found when they are searching for local business and then influencing their decisions. We are marketing and advertising veterans who have developed a proprietary system that helps local business grow. Founded in 2013, we are experiencing explosive growth in multiple target markets and currently seeking the very best online advertising pros in select markets to join our expanding team.
Key Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Build a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
- Proactively seek out new customers
- Meet with decision makers and close business
- Communicate the value of Confluence Local Marketing and Advertising System by walking through detailed demonstrations of the service
- Deliver proposals and be prepared to win new business
- Grow current accounts by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities
in concert with account management and customer service team members
- Understand competitive differentiators in fast-changing online advertising landscape
- Identify macro industry trends among customers, partners and competitors, and share insights throughout Confluence
- Work with the product team to help share customer insights to shape our products and services
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience canvassing. Experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
- Ability to pass criminal background check and possess a clean driving record
- Verifiable W2 earnings that support previous success
- Experience selling to local business
- Experience with Search Marketing, SEO, Website Development, Social Media, Yelp, Ad Exchanges, SEM, Social Media,
- Strong knowledge of computers.
- Understand CRM and Google Apps, Chrome, Slides, etc.
We are also seeking contractors. This is a full-time position. Confluence offers employees a full benefits package which includes subsidized life and health insurance. Once results are proven.