What Do You Want to Achieve with Local Marketing?
Just think on that question a little bit. How do you want local marketing to benefit you? What are your goals? Almost everyone will have the same answers to this particular question:
- We need more customers
- We want increased traffic into our website
- We want to get five star ratings on review websites like Yelp and Google+
- We want hyper local and well targeted advertising
- We want social media visibility with unique and specialized content
These are the results every business owner wants to achieve from their local advertising efforts, but that’s not always easy to manage. It takes a deep understanding of the market, of the local demographic, and knowledge of the right marketing techniques. That’s what you get from us at
Confluence Local Marketing.
Are you Ready to Leave Old Practices Behind?
Digital marketing keeps evolving and every day we see new strategies and developments being used. Are you ready to keep up with the times? Even a casual observer of the digital marketing industry will tell you that mobile has moved ahead of desktop. This is especially true for local marketing.
Local marketing strategies take advantage of location and GPS services to target prospects around and near your location. You can use this technology to understand when your prospective customers are within the range of your store and send ads to them. Local targeting has a very high rate of conversion. A large number of prospects who perform the local search tend to visit a store on the same day. Some visit in the same month.
If you want to benefit first, you need to move your focus away from desktop and to the field of mobile. Are you ready for the shift? With us, you can be.
Get the Latest Digital Marketing Strategies Customized for your Business
We believe that there’s no one-size fits all in digital marketing. Modern techniques work best if they’re completely personalized to suit your business. As a part of our personalized services, you get:
- Ethically sourced honest reviews on websites like Yelp and Google+
- Ads that are specifically directed towards people searching for your products
- Ads that are directed towards prospects visiting your competitor’s location
- Daily customer engagement on all your social media webpages.
- Smart lead generation using platforms more refined than Google AdWords
- High quality leads, reduced bounce rates, and more traffic to your website
With Confluence Local Marketing, you get all of this and more!